So you want to be a golf ball engineer...
Interested in Golf & Design?
If you’re a Post Graduate with an interest in golf ball design and aerodynamic engineering, this could be for you…
We’re delighted to be part of IT Carlow’s Presidents Research Scheme for 2017. The idea is to transfer skills and create an employment pathway.
If you’ve ever wanted to work in the golf industry designing products, this could be for you.
Here’s the details:
To encourage academic excellence IT Carlow offers a range of post graduate fellowships to recent graduates. The President’s Research Fellowship Scheme is intended to attract high calibre graduates to undertake a higher degree by research. Fellowships candidates should have attained (or expect to achieve) a First Class Honours or Second Class Honours Grade 1 degree.
The 2-year Fellowship for a Masters by Research provides the following benefits (total for 2 years study):
– Payment of Tuition, capitation and examination fees valued at up to €10,000
– A stipend of 10,000 Euro (i.e. €5,000 p.a. to be paid quarterly)
– An allowance for necessary materials / consumables associated with the project (amount set and varies with discipline area).
– An allowance of 1,000 Euro for travel associated with conferences / dissemination of research outputs)
– Access to Post Graduate Conference support of up to €1,500
– Office space and facilities
Download the abstract here (we’re on Page 29) & applications are still open at time of writing.