|Buy 1||$35.00 / Dozen|
|Buy 2||$34.00 / Dozen|
|Buy 3||$33.00 / Dozen|
|Buy 4||$32.00 / Dozen (FREE SHIPPING)|
|Buy 5||$29.00 / Dozen (FREE SHIPPING)|
The SD-X1 Pro X1 is optimised for a lower, tour-preferred flight and maximum driver distance. Players who choose it are likely to low handicap or stronger swingers looking for maximum distance off the tee.
As we all know everyone's swing is different so robot testing will only off suggestions for a 'robotic swing'. Since we can't all swing it like Adam Scott, it's best to try several out – there will be a Seed for your game.
How does it feel you ask? The new X1 model is similar in feel to the old SD-01. It fits nicely in between the New SD-01 and the softer SD-05. Or relative to other manufactures, it is similar to a ProV1.
- Construction: Three-piece, urethane cover
- Compression: Firm Models: White
- 3-Piece construction with cast urethane cover
- High compression High Energy Rubber Core (EngCore)
- HPF mantle for optimised driver spin and increased carry distance - New formula cast urethane cover
- 332 dimple design for piercing ball flight
- Lower launch and lower spin for stronger ball flight
- Excellent control from 100 yards and in
- Improved construction and compression distribution for more distance and feel
- Alignment device for optimal alignment
If you don't want to buy in Bulk, remember you can avail of this low price($29/box) by Subscribing Here.
Looks like a cheaper ball but really performs like a prov
I have played Pro V1 golf balls for several years. No way I would consider another ball. But after watching a few reviews on YouTube I decided to give Seed a try and what a great move that was. The Seed SD-X1 is every bit as good in feel, sound and performance. I will not switch back to Pro V1 as much as I liked them as long as Seed makes golf balls at a much better price.
I have played 2 rounds with the SDX1 balls and they have performed well. I have noticed little to no difference in distance, spin, control and durability compared to the Titleist ProV1 balls I have been playing for years. Saving almost $20/dozen is remarkable!
These golf balls perform awesome. I can tell no differance between them and the Pro v1 I have played for years.
These balls are better than Pro V1! I bought 2 dozen and floated them all expecting to find several lopsided. Every ball was perfectly balanced. Kudos! Zero issues with spin and they’re pretty zippy. I’ve got 4 rounds with the same ball and the cover is unblemished. I don’t want to recommend these because then the price will go up lol. Fort Worth Texas USA